Specialist small group tours that take mature & senior travellers to unique experiences all around the world.
This educational tour combines visits to France, Belgium, Luxemborg, the Netherlands, and Germany.
Until 1066, Britain had been invaded by a number of groups that have contributed to many distinguishing features in Britain.
Our tour in the Netherlands provides us with a delicious taste of its delights. We view the main sights of old Amsterdam, a World Heritage Site, first on foot and then from the comfort of a cruise along its 17th century canals.
Due to the special nature of this tour, we have limited the group size to 12 participants.
The first dinosaur nest of eggs was discovered in Mongolia during 1928.Following an introduction to Mongolian history, culture and desert landscapes, participants will Experience eight days on a paleontological dig.
A Caravaggio-focused arts tour for Odyssey Travellers.
Featuring fine examples of heritage gardens in and around Rome, Florence, Lake Maggiore, The Cote d’Azur, the Loire Valley, and Paris.
Due to the special nature of this tour, we have limited the group size to 14 participants.
For those who enjoy the Ballet and the arts this 17 day tour from Amsterdam to Hamburg to Paris is a dance delight.
How could England have introduced the world to the industrial revolution and yet still manage today to be the epitome of village life and tranquillity?
- Visit amazing Skara Brae, a village on Orkney inhabited 5000 years ago by Neolithic settlers.
- March into Fort George, Britain’s mightiest artillery fortress.
- Drink a dram in an historic distillery.
- Explore Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s best preserved and most fascinating.
- Soak up the atmosphere in the mighty ruined Abbeys of the Borders.
- Be surprised to discover just where the Politicians planned to hide out in case of a nuclear attack.